Our client one of the key players in the mobility and insurers group with a progressive approach to Customer experience, has a business transformation program in place.
Looking for Change Consultants at mid-seniro levels to be part of the Technology Transformation Program on contract.
About the Role
The Change Consultants are part of the Member experience Program, which is underpinned by cloud based CRM transformation
- Conduct change analysis and change impact assessments and develop and support the delivery of effective change plans and change reporting
- Undertake current and future state gap analyses and assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning meet program objectives
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change
- Provide the analytics and intelligence to validate and guide the change approach and to provide key measurement analytics for the change impacts and effort
- Support the alignment of change and training activities to operating environment changes to facilitate the realisation of identified benefits and to address associated risk. Support, and where relevant, deliver key communication and training activity for the project and business
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and to ensure business requirements are translated into documentation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery.
- Manage and implement change activities for one or more streams within the Program to support the Change Lead and to ensure successful implementation of the program. Identify and manage related issues and risks and report to the Change Lead on the overall performance.
- Manage stakeholder expectations about the program, generating buy-in to the solution, ensuring organisational alignment to deliver business engagement and change readiness.
You will have a sound experience as a Change Analyst for change initiatives and genuine passion for people focused service delivery.
Also, you will have experience working in an Agile environment; conducting stakeholder engagement needs and business readiness assessments
whilst contributing to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only.