|Posted||21 days ago|
About the Role You will be supporting several different projects with a focus on workforce planning, resourcing/recruitment, competency management, development and performance management support. A large focus of the role will be undertaking allocated competency focused projects namely:
- Plan and undertake administration of HR contracts, programs, special projects and support services
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services.
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects and persons affected
- Managing project and program interdependencies, timelines, reporting and escalating issues.
- Coordinating administrative systems to support programs and activities
- Provide coordination, support and governance, arranging project meetings, taking minutes, assisting with the preparation of agendas and presentations, and reporting
- Experience in a similar role with the public sector
- Strong HR Data Analysis & Systems experience with strong excel skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret complete data/information,
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience in management of stakeholders, project teams, contractors and consultants.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in working in a complex multi-task environment to deadlines and under pressure
- $800-900 day rate plus super
- Immediate start
- Great contract role with possibility of extension
Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93199. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com