|Posted||22 days ago|
The network specialist will function as the subject matter expert for the client's networking solutions, across the network technology domain. The domain includes: LAN, Traditional and progressive WAN, data centre networks, SCADA network, internet, and other data communications systems (3G/4G and WiFi).
- Subject Matter Expert for network solutions comprising LAN, WAN, SD-Wan, Datacentre, IP voice and video, and mobile/wireless implementations.
- Analyse and document the current end-to-end LAN and WAN network configuration, compare to industry standards and develop standards.
- Identify, propose and implement network optimisation opportunities.
- Provide technical input for large scale, multi-functional projects with an open and creative mindset, focused on delivering business solutions.
- Act as a technical interface with business units, internal teams, project teams and end-users.
- Implementing improvements to existing processes, including work practices, system enhancements or business rules.
- Contribute to the development of ICT architectures and standards that supports the implementation of the ICT strategy.
- Provide high level strategic advice for future investment in consolidated network infrastructure.
- Submit, review, and approve Change Management requests.
- Highly developed network technology skills including communications links, routing, firewalls, mobile and Wifi technologies, network security and monitoring systems.
- Highly developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and liaise with all levels of internal customers.
- High level analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and perform root cause analysis.
- Proven ability to influence senior levels of customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that enterprise grade standards are maintained.
- High level ability to manage the performance of network related systems, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93155. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com