My client is a one of the largest miners listed on the Australian Securities Exchange with both open cut and underground operations in Australia, PNG and Indonesia. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Electrical Engineer, FIFO from Perth on a 8/6 roster.
About the Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer is an integral position within the Maintenance Department, responsible for managing electrical activities across a broad range of electrical assets across the operations' open cut and underground mines, processing plant and power station.
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience in mining, in Australia, in long term operational roles
- Power generation and distribution experience will be highly regarded
- Strong maintenance background
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of SAP, AutoCAD, ETAP or similar
- Ability to work an 8/6 roster from Perth
This is a permanent role with an employer of choice with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92488. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com