One of our leading utilities client's based in the Eastern Suburbs is looking for a Senior SOA Developer to join the team.
About the Role
You will provide support for some of the business's applications and services deployed in thier Oracle Middleware-based enterprise integration layer, and to perform development work in the same platform within our SAFe Agile Release Train framework.
- 5+ years’ experience in application development using Java technologies,
- 3+ years’ experience with Middleware technologies, specifically Oracle Fusion Middleware (“FMW”),
- 3+ years’ experience with Oracle’s Service-Oriented Architecture and Service Bus technologies, specifically Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle OSB versions 11g and 12c.
- 3+ years’ experience with application server and Middleware administration and tuning, specifically Oracle WebLogic Server and FMW; (mandatory).
- 2+ years’ experience with messaging technologies same as JMS.
- 3+ years’ experience with BPEL language and business process modelling, specifically Oracle SOA and BPM Suite.
- Experience with PL/SQL development and Unix/Linux scripting.
- Experience working with project governance methodologies with a preference for Agile exposure, and knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (“SAFe”) desirable.
- Experience in developing and presenting business cases/justifications/cost benefit analysis/project approvals.
- Adept at managing stakeholders at a senior level, using negotiation and influencing skills to set and manage expectations.
- Demonstrated leadership of both team and stakeholders.
- High proficiency in developing Use Case for requirements and functional specification.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne on 03 9929 9557, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92920. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com