|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||22 days ago|
Our client, an enterprise organisation based in Melbourne's CBD are looking for a VMware Windows SME to join their Infrastructure team.
About the Role
You will be Collaborating with the Technology Platform teams and vendors to oversee and optimise Cloud Computing to ensure other Platform teams can be autonomous and efficient in an agile environment. You will also Provide advice and practical guidance through your deep expertise to enable business outcomes.
- Proven hands-on experience in building and running VMware SDDC, specifically using vRealize suite, NSX, and related products
- Solid experience in Windows server administration, with sound programming/scripting skills
- Good working knowledge of Storage Area Networks, ideally Dell Compellent Storage Centre
- Experience in Azure via command line interface
- Been responsible for the full life cycle of Enterprise Cloud Computing environments
- Experience in a DevOps/continuously integrated environment with high levels of automation
- Driven value from third party partners in a software defined data centre environment
- Contributed to and delivered technology strategies, architecture and policies
- Influenced stakeholders and built lasting relationships across teams
- Preferably, worked in a regulated financial services environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne on 03 9929 9557, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93190. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com