Located in a unique and enviable geographical position - only 1.5 hours’ drive from Sydney CBD, 45 minutes’ drive from Liverpool and 45 minutes from Wollongong – the Manager Works (Civil) role offers all the benefits of lifestyle living but with all the professional challenges of a rapidly growing peri-urban Council. This is a great opportunity to take up a leadership role and to contribute to the forward planning and development of the Directorate the Council and its residents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing civil design works for the capital and maintenance works programmes
- Overseeing the provision of technical and operational inspections and advice to Infrastructure Strategy & Planning
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Plant/Fleet Asset Management Plan
- The provision of operational and planning support for emergency services as the Local Emergency Management Officer (LEMO)
- Managing council’s depot, store facilities and procurement service
As would be expected in a leadership role, you will bring with you the ability to inspire your team together with a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
Wollondilly Shire is set for a period of sustained growth of which the - Manager Works (Civil)- will play a key role. Be part of its success.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the location and role is offered.
For further details please view the recruitment video below.
Closing Date: 24th February 2019
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Gareth Broadrick on:
T: 02 80930606
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com