A05/A06 | Market Researcher
|Job Title:||A05/A06 | Market Researcher|
|Salary:||$52 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 17:36|
Davidson is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a research role within a repuatbely Government's Strategic Communications Branch. Depending on experience we are looking for a market researcher at an A05 or A06 level. I’ve provided some information below about the Branch, team and role. We are looking to fill the role ASAP for 3 months, please feel free to give me a call with any questions.
The role will be in the Strategy and Insights team which is a team of 6 within the wider Strategic Communications Branch. Our branch is a great place to work and is made up of marketing, online, communications (internal and corporate), media content and creative specialists. The Strategy and Insights team receive and assess all work coming in to the branch and determine the strategic approach to best address the communication problem. Day to day this means we work with colleagues across the health system and are responsible for conducting all market research to inform and evaluate related communications activities. It is a busy team working on a range of health topics from mental health to childhood dental.
The team is currently made up of a Manager, a Principal Market Research Advisor, two Strategy Advisors and an office support role. To support the team to deliver our work in a timely and effective manner for the branch we require someone to support our Principal Market Research Advisor. We are looking for someone with strong research, analysis and written communication skills with the ability to translate data into relevant customer insights to:
• Manage the day-to-day market research activities for multiple on-going tracking studies including reviewing questionnaires and reports and monitoring the quality of the data, project timelines and budget.
• Completing data analysis requests using programs such as excel, STATA, Q or Power BI.
• Summarising key results to meet different users’ needs, ensuring consumer focus is meeting business priorities and objectives for the branch.
• Support, provide and present expert advice to the branch in delivering campaign-specific market research and evaluation.
• Work with the Principal Market Research Advisor on delivery of primary research studies including liaising with stakeholders, questionnaire and discussion guide review and preparation of market research briefs.
• Support and comply with workplace health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity principles and practices.
• Work both as part of a team as well as independently to achieve organisation goals.
*MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
*A05-A06 ($52.25 - $59.95 per hour depending on expereience)
*Work with a repuatbale Governement department
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's