I am recruiting for a sales representative to sell building materials across Brisbane. My client offers a comprehensive range of timber and building products to the construction and building industry.
About the Role
As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for driving sales for the company’s comprehensive range of timber products, targeting enterprises within the building and construction industry.
Your focus will include:
- Ensuring profitable revenue and GP growth through customer, opportunity, pricing and margin management in line with prevailing sales and marketing objectives.
- Plan, manage and maintain data.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management, planning and managing coverage for call ratios.
- Ensure compliance to all legislative requirements and ethical standards.
- Professional selling skills preferably with experience of selling into building and construction.
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Participate in a team environment
- Proven record of achievement
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience in business to business / commercial and trade sales
- Previous experience of selling Timber
- Excellent salary plus car plus tools and benefits
- Career growth potential
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com