I am recruiting for a Sales Representative to sell Building Products across Brisbane. My client is an extremely successful Australian Business with National Branches.
About the Role
The Sales Representative is accountable for the sale of our client’s products to a designated group of customers, within a geographic area, responsible for delivery sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
As part of a larger group structure you will be required to work effectively with other sales managers and support staff and the wider business.
- Building relationships with key clients.
- Building an active customer database.
- Product and Technical proficiency.
- Increase sales penetration in the area.
- Increase commitment and purchase volume.
- Special focus on project and new product
- Professional selling skills preferably with experience of selling into building and construction.
- High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Participate in a team environment
- Proven record of achievement
- Experience in business to business / commercial and trade sales
- Previous experience of selling tapware products.
- Excellent salary plus car, tools and benefits
- Career growth potential
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com