This company began in Brisbane and has been working in the wholesale flooring distribution markets since the 1970’s. Delivering high quality service and products through their team of people working collaboratively is a high valued pride of the company. Their mission is to provide an excellence in service at all levels of business interaction.
About the Role
The primary objective of the role is to drive growth of the business through representation of the product range whilst developing and fostering relationships with contractors, project managers and builders across QLD.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role which include the following duties;
- Promote, sell and secure orders for the company’s products
- Establishing and developing executive relationships with key customers in the market
- Identify opportunities, present, quote and gain specification on new jobs
- Managing project and client databases
- Provide product support and advising customers on product solutions
- An existing network of architects, interior designers and/or builders
- Experience in managing key accounts
- Ability to communicate and network effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and the ability to manage multiple customers and priorities
- Well presented, high-level client and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Join a long-standing business with a reputation second-to-none for delivering high-quality project outcomes
- Work with engaged, positive management committed to creating a high-performance environment.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com