- Create and maintain an inventory of environment components and assemblies
- Create and maintain non-production environment related processes and templates
- Plan and co-ordinate availability of non-production environments
- Schedule maintenance slots and communicate to the relevant teams
- Establish and monitor Service Level Agreements with the project teams and support teams for environment provision, availability and support
- Work with the various project managers and Test Manager to coordinate planned outage and environment refresh
- Define and forecast requirements for support resources for non-production environments
- Maintain an environment usage schedule
- Agree and communicate environment usage with the business
- Manage requests for environment build activity
- Provide and track environment provision or maintenance project plans
- Manage and report on Risks / Assumptions / Issues and Dependencies of the test environments for the associated projects
- Design and implement efficient procedures for the distribution and installation of changes to the systems
- Ensure that hardware and software being changed is traceable, secure and that only correct, authorised and tested versions are released
- Agree the exact content and rollout plan for the Release, through liaison with the clients/vendors and Change manager.
- Coordination of Multiple scrum teams outputs into Single release.
- Implementation planning and deployment management
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong experience in Service Transition.
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in working in a small team / project in the past or current.
- Able to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Resilient achiever
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment with internal and external vendor resources
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to collaborate and partner with peers in a heavily matrix organization
- Ability to provide detailed information and also summarize to a management level
- Tenacity; the ability to work through problems and reach a solution
- Agile Release Management, Agile Experience
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92322. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com