Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a Marketing professional seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Tailoring and crafting communication messages to meet the needs of specific target audiences
- Lead the communications team to ensure appropriate processes and practices are in place
- Prepare engaging, strategically aligned content for internal and external channels such as presentations, social and digital media, briefs, newsletters etc.
- Develop and drive communications plans and strategies as required
- Defining, implementing and maintaining digital content management systems and content platforms
- Strong background in the planning and execution of project communications and stakeholder engagement
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Tertiary qualifications in business, communications or related discipline.
- Demonstrated significant experience in guiding and managing teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Both temporary and permanent opportunities
- Above-market salaries and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kailee Judd on 07 3023 1086 or Kailee.judd @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com