- Leading the architecture and design efforts to provide best-of-breed Mobile solutions for business processes, including influencing business process change to maximise opportunities associated with a Mobile enabled workforce.
- Actively investigating and researching changes in technology, industry practices and trends to identify opportunities and make corresponding recommendations for continual improvement and advancement.
- Actively driving continual design review and change as it relates to reducing complexity and improving sustainability of already or to be delivered solutions.
- Contributing to ICT planning and investment decisions by developing future state Mobility architecture and implementation roadmaps that help to define work plans and guide information management decisions.
- Developing, maintaining and fostering effective networks and liaisons, between internal technical teams, projects, other stakeholders and branches of the portfolio agencies, in order to assist in the delivery of solution architecture.
- Maintaining an awareness of, and maintaining alignment with, organisational , frameworks, strategies, standards and methodologies for coordinating the promotion, development, acquisition and implementation of ICT systems and services.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of the Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ideally derived from a strong software developer background.
- Diverse industry experience with extensive Technical Design and Solution Architecture and consulting experience at an Enterprise level with demonstrable successful outcomes.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Practical and senior expertise in at least one relevant domain (.NET enterprise integration development and enterprise application development, iOS Mobile App development and associated analytics or multidiscipline network engineering).
- Experience in the delivery of secure corporate Apple iOS mobile Apps in conjunction with the related ecosystem constructs (EMM, MAM, MDM products etc.).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93175. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com