|Posted||26 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a Marketing professional seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Developing, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies
- Managing all advertising and promotional activity
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in research and development projects and identifying customer insights
- Managing the annual marketing budget and all expenditure
- Development and implementation of the company's strategic marketing plan.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business, E-Commerce or related
- Proven experience in delivering marketing initiatives that were responsible for generating sales growth
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven leadership experience of a small but driven team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Both temporary and permanent opportunities
- Above-market salaries and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kailee Judd on 07 3023 1086 or Kailee.judd @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com