Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a Marketing professional seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Support the Marketing Team during sales events, open days and new launches;
- Work within a budget to plan regular staff initiatives, events and services;
- End to end event planning – catering, location, menu’s etc.
- General administration tasks to support daily operations of the Events team
- Management of website registrations, Facebook and eDM content and communications schedules
- Highly efficient organized individual with strong time management & administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong people and relationship skills – ability to communicate professionally with all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated event coordination experience;
- Competence in using the Microsoft and Adobe suite of product
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Both temporary and permanent opportunities
- Above-market salaries and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kailee Judd on 07 3023 1086 or Kailee.judd @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com.