With over 20 years in the industry and an efficient, robust and dedicated team of professionals, our client have strong client relationships and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget. Covering the rail, heritage and construction sectors, our client have an abundance of experience in complicated and technically difficult projects. Working in this company can add significant and unique experience to your portfolio. Due to growth within the company and consistent work from existing clients, they have an opening for an experienced Project Manager within their Rail Construction team.
About the Role
- Must be happy with travelling regionally
- Working within the rail & construction sectors
- Strong Pipeline of Projects and consistent client relationships
- Projects up to $7mil
- Minimum 5 years’ local experience within similar projects
- Happy with travelling regionally
- Strong subcontractor relationships and able to bring those relationships to the company
- Ability to use previous experience to resolve issues, disputes and conflicts to ensure a smooth project delivery
- Civil Engineering or Cert 4 background
Is this role not quite for you? We have a number of roles within the construction market, including junior and senior roles. Whether your expertise is Commercial New Build, Residential High Rise or Fit Out, we have a selection of opportunities that would be suitable.
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93122. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com