This position will require excellent communication skills (collaborative in nature) working with senior Executives and Stakeholders as well as exceptional written abilities. A background in documentation would be ideal.
Just to be clear, the role is to Develop and document group wide policies and procedures. It is not an IT focused role as such but working with the Business and IT.
Effective Business Analysis & Stakeholder Engagement. Build trust & credibility with business users and stakeholders built on a foundation of delivering agreed outcomes with collaborative participation from both business and IT stakeholders
- Responsible for documenting policies, procedures, and internal working documents for a number of Information and Records Management projects
- Consult key leaders within the business and ensure information documentation, analysis and recommended improvements are provided to generate the efficiencies expected
- Drive and facilitate multiple workshops with key business stakeholders to aggregate, distribute and replay information back to them
- Support the business SME’s and IT Project team in the development, review and signoff of requirements & future state process and procedural documentation.
- Drive and facilitate organisational approval for the delivery of project business analysis deliverables
- Demonstrated knowledge in information management
- Strong analytical skills with extensive experience in analysing business processes and workflows with great attention to detail
- Experience in documenting business processes and procedures;
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels of the organisation where negotiation and influence are important;
- An action orientated self-starter that is outcome driven and can lead through influence and partnership with a variety of business and IT stakeholders
- A strong, process driven approach, leveraging facts rather than emotion to resolve conflicts and priorities;
- Experience in agile delivery
- Experience in change management
- Demonstrated skills in Enterprise Analysis aligned to the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK)
This is an initial 6 month contract with an ideal start no longer than 2 weeks’ notice.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93156. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com