Sydney Based Property Development and Construction Company who have had great sucess and substantial growth over the last 9 years in NSW. With 8 Live Projects, They are now looking for a Quality Officer to assist across the spectrum of Civil & Structural Infrastructure, Buildings and Services Infrastructure at the implementation stage of the project.
About the Role
· Ensuring that the Constructions Project Management Plans, QA, Environmental and OH&S requirements, policies and objectives are observed and followed in the execution of their tasks.
· Carrying out assistant Site Management tasks for construction or engineering projects on site.
· Carrying out project planning and programming tasks.
· Liaising with Clients, consultants or third parties to resolve specification queries and anomalies.
· Liaison with project Site Supervisors to ensure that interface program requirements are achieved.
· Assisting Site Managers to monitor subcontractor performance and deal with issues as they arise
· Assisting Site Managers to procure material and equipment for the project ensuring timely delivery.
· Manage design consultants on D & C Projects as measured by adherence to budget, schedule of approved design, implementation of cost effective innovative construction solutions, and control of final quantities when compared to tender quantities.
· Regularly review production performance against expectations and make recommendations for remedial action as appropriate.
· Analyse cost reports to confirm their validity and accuracy, and recommend corrective action where appropriate
· Initiate, implement and monitor improvements to production efficiency, safety and environmental performance
· Assisting in concept design and constructability determination.
· Ensuring site supervisory staff receive all necessary details to carry out their tasks.
· Comply with all aspects of the Company’s EEO, Harassment and Discrimination Policies and procedures to ensure the workplace is free from harassing, discriminatory, offensive and bullying behaviours.
· Liaison with personnel to ensure that the Southpac Constructions Management System and any Project Management Plan requirements are achieved and maintained.
· Ensure all activities undertaken by employees and subcontractors are carried out in accordance with the Project Management Plan.
- Civil Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- 2 Years Experience in a similar role after graduation
- Multi Residential Project Experience
- Experience dealing with OHS and Quality on site