Our client, a leading utilities company based in a popular inner suburb are looking for an IT Technical Security Specialist to join the team. You will be working within the IT Security Uplift program on a number of initiatives across a number of aspects of IT security.
About the Role
Your day to day tasks will consist of providing design support and documentation for IT Security initiatives to which you are assigned. Typical tasks might include:
- Defining and documenting high level security technology requirements.
- Engage with selected or shortlisted vendors to understand the system and confirm what is possible.
- Engage with the selected vendor to document detailed designs and as built documents.
- Technical oversight of projects and supervision of implementation
- Translating strategic goals and objectives into technical requirements
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of IT security solutions
- Experience delivering security solutions within technical projects in complex environments.
- Microsoft Intune
- Cisco IOS and Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine)
- Identity and Access Management (Azure, DUO and OKTA)
- CIS benchmarking
- Endpoint Security Products
- Implementation of 802.1X
- Privileged Access Management
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne on 03 9929 9557, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93085. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com