Our Client is a well Known Commercial NewBuild and Fitout Head Contractor specialising in innovative health care, aged care and education projects. With a vast experience in Hospitals, Medical Centres and Dental Surgeries they have now been awarded a Hospital New Build Projects Based in North West Sydney.
About the Project
New Build Hospital - $20Million -> Richmond Area ( North West)
About the Role
We are seeking an yound, driven and dynamic Project Manager who has previous experience managing the full planning and delivery of Commercial New Build Projects up to $20Million for a head contractor.
You will be fully responsible for a new commercial building project with full accountability to deliver the project to the highest standard and within the scheduled timeframe and budget. Client relationship management is essential in this role and you will be the face of the contractor during this project.
- A minimum 3/4 years Project Management experience
- Experience managing complex commercial projects up to $20Milllion
- High regard for any Aged Care/Health Care or Hospital Project exposure
- Thorough understanding of project sequencing
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tertiary qualified in a Construction/Building related field
- An ability to maintain and control all on-site records
- Detailed knowledge of Industrial Relations requirements including WHS and First Aid
- Knowledge of the contractual implication of actions