|Posted||27 days ago|
Fast Growing National construction company specialising in retail fit out & refurbishment. With 75% repeat business they are going from strength to strength and with a strong project pipeline ithey are now looking for a new retail fitout project manager.
About the Role
- Liase with clients, Site Forman and trades
- Manage retail fit out projects from developed design to completion
- Project Manage site forman and ensure quality of build on each and every project
- Manage construction cost and fit out budgets with your CA
- Develop fit out schedules
- Developing and nurturing strong positive relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Control budgets and programme
We are seeking a driven PM who has impressive organisational and coordination skills to manage the successful delivery of retail fitout projects. Refined leadership and management skills are essential to ensure the project team is managed and coordinated effectively whilst also maintaining communication with all other key stakeholders.
You will be a 'hands on' PM. You will be responsible for all project management duties including programming, financial management and contract management. You could be a Carpenter/Joiner by Trade or have a Construction Management Degree. Demonstrated project management of retail or commercial fitout projects is essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92900. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com