The client is implementing a new Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) system to embed project management as a core organisational capability and create a culture of project management.
The system will also resolve inefficiencies, lack of visibility and traceability of project portfolio information, lack of transparency across dependencies, a reliance on individuals maintaining data in tools that are difficult to share and therefore create duplicate information and inconsistency of data.
The organisational change analyst is primarily responsible for informing the project planning and business change planning through the identification, analysis and documentation of business changes and impacts arising from the project.
The role works collaboratively with the project team and project business representatives to deliver a range of organisational change services including communications, business readiness, training, transition and user support.
Specifically, the role has the following responsibilities:
- Inform organisational change planning through the analysis and documenting of changes impacting on people, processes and technology.
- Collaborate/consult with project team members, business stakeholders, vendors and solution users to identify and document business impacts and risks
- Conduct information gathering sessions and stakeholder briefings as required
- Lead and/or undertake the analysis of:
- Current state (solution users and usage)
- Future state processes, data and technology and consequent impacts on people
- Business risks arising from the changes
- Business readiness
- Synthesise analyses and produce assessments in readily consumable formats
- Assist in developing interventions to address the priority business impacts and risks
- Support all organisational change tasks including the business transition planning, communications, capability development, training and user support
- Comply with adopted methodologies, including the use of structured tools for impact analysis
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills. Formal training or accreditation is preferred
- Project experience supporting people-led, complex ICT-enabled organisational change
- Knowledge of organisational change and project management methodology
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and written skills
- Delivering results in a highly time-sensitive context
- Group facilitation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93131. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com