I am representing a Leading National Tier 2 Head Contractor who deliver projects from Commercial New Builds, to Industrial projects. With over 40 years’ experience within the market, our client have a diverse project portfolio and are looking to expand their NSW team. With an open and inclusive culture, this company pride themselves in how they treat their employees.
With an expanding business, our client are for new members to join their team to assist in the development of their company
About the Role
Our client are looking for an office based Project Manager to oversee tenders through to completion. Based in North Sydney, our client run a diverse range of projects. Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to the Construction Manager
- Coordinate tender responses; including developing timelines, coordinating internal stakeholders and facilitating team meetings
- Research, write, compile, edit and format tender content
- Develop bid and tender processes, templates and other resources
- Ensure that Clients expectations in terms of project quality, timing and budget are delivered
- Ensure that the project outcomes are achieved
- Prior experience as a Project Manager, including running projects and winning tender/bid
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role, within commercial or industrial construction
- Strong understanding of WHS and Environmental Legislation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This family run company is known for high staff retention, investment in their people and clear progression routes. With a great reputation within the market, this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 018 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615 / email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91797. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com