Do you want to progress in a key position working with one of Australia’s biggest property portfolios? Are you a project officer or property professional with property assessment experience seeking to work with a team of highly skilled individuals within a sector leading government organisation?
This organisation and team has an incredibly agile work environment. Meaning that every day will be different and there will be plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development.
Your primary purpose is to support the administration and delivery of the department’s property maintenance contract, mainly through collection and assessment of property assessment survey data. Additional areas of responsibilities are:
- Utilise local knowledge to support the housing portfolios maintenance program.
- Provide contract administration including gathering estimates and on site negotiation with contractors.
- Ensure proper delivery of maintenance works, strategies, and action plans.
- Develop scopes of work for items such as disability modifications in collaboration with for example occupational therapists.
- Ensure compliance with the building code of Australia, policy and contract guidelines.
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience with project coordination in property management in combination with contract administration experience. You would also enjoy working in agile environments.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93066. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com