|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||24 days ago|
With an incredible national reputation, this luxurious hotel chain is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate HR and Officer who is eager to take on a busy and hands-on position.
About the Role
Reporting to the supportive CFO and joining a close-knit head office of 25, your role will be high volume and varied. Given this team is open to moving their days around to meet unexpected needs and shifting priorities, no one day will be the same for you too (both challenging and rewarding).
Teamed with your solid experience in HR and keen interest for further development, you will become invaluable in achieving the key deliverables, including:
- Assisting with HR policy and ER guidance to internal stakeholders who are based across multiple sites (NB – there is minimal requirement to travel out to these sites);
- Supporting recruitment functions;
- Manage the HR Inbox and distribute or action emails as required;
- Spening one to two days (per fortnight) processing payroll on a fortnightly basis (for up to 300 staff) plus adhoc pay runs when required (N.B. the payroll system is self-serviced – all portal directed);
- Assist the CFO with Annual Salary Review process;
- Document formatting and distribution of letters and contracts;
- Assisting with on-boarding & orientation programs;
- Supporting social media content;
- Providing operational leadership and support through the provision of day-to-day WHS, RTW advice and support;
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the HR agenda.
You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive team that aims for excellence in their service delivery. As a member of this team, your ability to support to the wider team in other areas where possible will ensure the continuous level of exemplary service of this unified, close-working unit.
Your prior 4 years’ experience (minimum) in administration, HR and payroll-based positions, openness to fulfil a wide and varied role, and particular interest in ER will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running. This position requires a HR degree qualified and driven individual, with a high level of maturity and initiative.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A dynamic and caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Exceptional perks including team getaways, private getaway weekends to luxurious sites, complimentary financial advice services, and the list goes on..
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92469. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com