Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
- Analyse, develop, design, and implement project plans for agreed projects.
- Plan and manage project activities in line with best practice and standards including PRINCE2 methodologies.
- Provide high level strategic direction and leadership in the analysis, design, development and implementation of a project and related business strategies and organisational change.
- Provide regular project progress status and financial reports and prepare, review and present project board papers, reports, briefing notes, submissions, and other correspondence.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with business governance processes for change, capacity, and configuration management.
- Provide guidance to project stakeholders to facilitate informed business decisions that improve business processes and meet changing and challenging business needs.
Highly desirable skills/requirements
- Accreditation in relevant Project / Program Methodology
- Previous experience in large scale ICT Projects and Programs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93106. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com