Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Officer to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role:
Aa a Senior Project Officer, you are responsible for planning and managing the implementation of key organisational project strategies to enable the organisation to meet strategic business objectives.
- Manage the secretariat and governance for the Queensland Government’s governance bodies for the Defence Industry
- Provide high level strategic advice and develop innovative options for government to address challenges associated with the state’s role in facilitating the Defence and Aerospace sectors
- Negotiate with senior management of industry and stakeholders
- Prepare complex, well researched and thorough documents including policy papers, cabinet submissions, briefs, reports and submissions.
- Ability to draft briefs, procedural maps, procedures and guidelines
- Experience in reporting and analysis
- Highly organised and responsive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Temporary Contract
- $74.32per hour +SUPER
- Senior role within a Government department
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Quoting ref no. JO-1901-93103. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com