As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to work closely with our Sydney Executive & Boards team. This role presents an opportunity to work in an organisation that values your career development.
This integral and challenging role will encompass duties such as:
- Completing administration tasks accurately and efficiently
- Working with the team to support them to execute delivery of recruitment processes
- Proactively driving a high level of client and candidate care
- Coordination of clients and candidates including meetings, interviews, client / candidate interviews and assessments
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
What you need to bring:
- Previous administration and customer service experience, desired but not essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com