Davidson are partnered with an established Australian service delivery provider whom is regarded as a leader in their industry. This organisation is making some exciting changes to their operations particularly in relation to their contact centre. We are on the lookout for passionate and innovative team leaders experienced in motivating and driving a sales team.
About the role:
This is a permanent full time opportunity working Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5pm.
- Management of an inbound/outbound consultant team of up to 10 staff
- Understanding of the sales process and nurturing leads
- Coaching and ongoing support to staff to maximise performance
- Make suggestions to improve overall business strategy, procedures and processes
- Cultivating a strong team culture and drive teamwork and collaboration
- Conduct weekly one on one meetings and provide ongoing individual feedback
- Identify areas for improvement to enhance customer experience
- Previous experience as Team Leader in call centre
- Not-for profit, Education, Service Delivery based industries are preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop a team to meet and exceed expectations
- Confident and clear communicator – verbal and written
- Able to build rapport quickly and professionally
- Takes initiative and demonstrates interest in business improvement
- Experience in CRM data management
- Parking onsite
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Fantastic organisation to work for
If you are driven and motivated to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic career opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities and to be part of something unique.