My client is a well-established organisation with a business focus of delivering exceptional property outcomes, across both Asset Management and Development. The group currently develops and manages a mixed portfolio of assets and my client is currently seeking a Property Manager to join their team. This is your chance to become an integral part of a well-established organisation.
About the Role
This role is located approximately 30 kilometers south from the Brisbane CBD. Reporting to the Asset Manager, the Commercial Property Manager is responsible for assisting in the generation of revenue through developing and managing commercial and retail assets and related activities for the organisation’s current Asset Portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage systems to ensure leases are maintained and rent reviews are conducted on time.
- Identifying key strategic opportunities for revenue growth and new lease opportunities.
- You will be responsible to assist with all property reports, budgets and forecasts; making sure all financial targets are met.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the Tenancy Schedule.
- Assist the finance team with issuing rental invoices, collect rental and monitor/action any rent arrears.
- Assist with the coordination and management of minor fit-outs.
- Liaising with the Facilities Manager to ensure buildings are operating at optimal levels, building services are adding value via targeted capex/opex spends.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with tenants, contractors and other relevant external parties.
You will be supported by experienced Facilities Managers.
To be successful within this role, you will demonstrate property management experience (of at least 3-5 years) in both retail and commercial portfolios. You will have excellent client relationship management skills and the desire to achieve exceptional results. Given the size of the team, this role will require you to be flexible and highly efficient. Working well in both a team environment and autonomously will be essential to the role.
This is a great opportunity to further your career within the property industry and work in a key role with a market leader. The role offers an attractive salary, which will be paid commensurate with experience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Avril Pretorius on 07 3023 1002, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93043. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com