Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an upcoming opportunity within a Queensland Government Department to join a busy team within a growing department.
About the Role
As the Project Support Officer, you will be integral in supporting the Senior Project Officer in the area of administration, human resources and finance.
The tasks involved with this position include:
- Provide administrative support to the business by undertaking activities associated with financing and human resources
- Assist in the provision of human resource management by undertaking activities such as maintaining establishment documentation, providing basic HR advice and applying legislation
- Upholding policy and procedure
- Building and manintain strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple demands to ensures tasks are completed to deadlines
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and motivated administrator who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Have experience using SAP and Aurion
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Be a quick learner when provided appropriate instruction and guidance
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous exerience with ministerial correspondance using MECS system (highly beneficial, but not required)
- Opportunity to join a growing department
- Supportive and engaging team
- Attractive Hourly Rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie on 07 3023 1050, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93055. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com