Davidson is currently partnering with a successful and growing organisation, which has a strong presence across SEQLD.
With a focus on fit out, refurb and new build construction, this company has recently had a number of project wins, increasing their need to hire high performers to lead their projects from the forefront. They value their staff and give them the autonomy to be successful, in turn, rewarding them with a positive work life balance and company culture. Work on exciting, diverse projects.
They are a Brisbane owned and operated company, treating their staff as family and not a number, focusing on doing the job better, which has earned them a large amount of repeat business and word of mouth job referrals.
As a result, they are now hiring a Senior Contract Administrator to join them permanently, in Brisbane.
About the Role
Take genuine ownership of construction projects across SEQLD but mainly Brisbane, including:
- Deliver commercial, hospitality, medical and education projects to a high standard, taking ownership of the projects as required
- Management and review of Variations and EOT’s
- Preparation of client and subcontractor progress claims
- High level of accuracy across cost control for the projects
- Coordination and letting of subcontract packages
- Coordination and communication with all key stakeholders
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven longevity with employers
- Knowledge and experience delivering successful projects from beginning to handover across commercial, hospitality, medical and education projects
- New build, fit out and refurb experience
- Minimum five years’ working as a Contract Administrator in SEQLD
- Proven high level attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to deal with key stakeholders as well as subcontractors
- Bachelor of construction management required
- Diverse projects
- Company rewards attitude and ability
- Well established systems and software
- Supportive teamwork culture
- Strong pipeline of work
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3023 1080 or email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com