Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional data entry candidates who are available immediately.
About the Role:
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. For the right candidate they can be offered a permanent position. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport and are standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice recordkeeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Fulfill all recordkeeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Data entry speed of over 12000 kp/h
- Previous experience within a high volume data entry/administration position
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
- A02-A03 / $30.19-$38.13 per hour