The aim of this role is to:
- Design and deliver corporate learning and development activities and operational training;
- Consult and negotiate with subject matter experts to obtain training content and other stakeholder requirements;
- Effectively operate in a multi-faceted unit where multitasking is often required to achieve outcomes;
- Develop e-learning using a range of learning and development systems;
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver a range of learning opportunities including identifying appropriate delivery methods and learning mediums;
- Maintain and update staff training records and share information with the Learning and Development Unit;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery and programs through building appropriate measures of assessment, audits and observations within the training framework;
- Conduct training needs/gap analysis to identify opportunities for training and development.
- Ability to design, develop, evaluate training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of training and assessment
- Extensive experience in industry and / or an equivalent position
- Manage relationships and problem solve to achieve innovation and deliver and promote quality customer service.
- $52.25 per hour
- Brisbane CBD
- Immediate start
- Be part of an awesome team