Key outcomes/Accountabilities The aim of this role is to:
- Create online training material. Maintain and review training materials, online and face to face, as well as internal site content, ensuring that relevant information and documentation is updated and/or created as required.
- Provide guidance to assist staff with the delivery of customer service on the digital, phone and front counter service channels and providing advice, guidance and support to all levels of frontline staff
- Conduct training including, relevant systems, and provide coaching and mentoring to the commission.
- Actively participate in project teams across the business units with the development and management of the operations
- Provide exceptional customer service to all staff of the Commission and its external customers.
- Actively participate in and provide input and advice as a subject matter expert (where relevant) for the development, implantation and maintenance of systems relevant to digital, phone and counter service channels.
- Proven ability and capacity to work both autonomously and collaboratively as an effective team member, and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Understanding of training principles and demonstrated ability, or demonstrated ability to learn, to create online training as well as deliver face to face training.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and to see projects through to completion, monitoring project progress and managing priorities. Commits to achieving quality outcomes and seeks feedback to gauge satisfaction.
- Identifies problems and works to resolve them. Thinks laterally, identifies and implements improved work practices.
-$45.09 per hour
-Contract until end of June (possibility of extension)