Well Known Fitout Head Contractor specializing in Upmarket Hospitality Projects in NSW for over 20 years. Bars, Restaurants, Nightclubs and Cafes are their bread and butter and with an upcoming project they are looking for an SM for a 6 months contract.
About the Role
- Run and co-ordinate all site activities
- Liaising with all Key Stakeholders
- Manage and drive sub contractors
- Maintain & control all on-site records
- Run project to the construction programme, specification & budget
- Overseeing all OH&S and ensure the site is a safe workplace
- Deliver project on time & to budget
- Hospitality fitout experience is a MUST.
- Trade Qualified Carpenter or Equivalent - Essential.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Site Manager or Foreman Role
- Ability to communicate, coordinate and get the best out of their sub-contractors - Essential.
- Knowledge on WS&H - Essential.
- Strong time management skills - Essential.
- High verbal and written communication skills - Essential.
- Sound knowledge of legislation, regulations and standards relating to building sites
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93026. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com