As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
Davidson are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager for our Technology team based in Melbourne. In this role, you will be responsible for providing candidates with a truly outstanding customer service experience, focusing on making the biggest difference to our candidates by matching them to existing roles and generating additional placements along the way.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a pool of active and non-active candidates;
- Matching candidates to open roles;
- Designing, implementation and management of a weekly hot jobs newsletter to keep all candidates posted regarding active roles Davidson are recruiting;
- Ensuring that regular contact is made with existing candidates;
- Keeping track of candidates that begin work outside of Davidson, or who have finished contracts with Davidson;
- Managing contract extensions with Davidsons clients, liaising with Consultants as required; and
- Providing additional support to the Recruitment Coordinator, where required.
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The chance to receive a bonus for the percentage of candidates redeployed each 6 months
- The experience of working in a highly motivated high-performing team.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
We are looking for someone who enjoys cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally working within the Technology recruitment industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com