Technical Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 16:57|
· Working with the relevant Project Manager to complete detailed planning including the development of a delivery plan which will outline the staged approach for delivering the in-scope technical solution and necessary stage plans.
· Oversee the technical delivery of key activities within agreed timeframes and costs and at a high level of quality.
· Managing day to day threats to the delivery of activities, identify and assess issues and risks associated with the delivery of different stages of the project, working to mitigate these and report back to the project manager efficiently.
· Work closely with the project manager to deliver project stages, including contributing to the management of schedules, budget, scope, and quality within the agreed tolerances.
· Ensure adherence to delivery processes, reporting frameworks and practices.
· Where required coordinate and contribute to/participate in project assurance activities.
· Where required coordinate and contribute to/participate in procurement processes.
· Where required plan, coordinate and manage the test phases of the project.
· Where required coordinate the delivery of solutions across multiple supplier/s (internal and/or external) in accordance with agreed plans.
· Ensure that all scope variations are managed appropriately with extensive collaboration and minimal impact.
· Ensure all technical documentation is prepared appropriately for each stage of the project
· Optimising and improving processes and the overall delivery approach.
Any other deliverables identified by the Project Manager or Project Director during the engagement.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following domains:
- 5+ years Delivery Lead experience.
- Extensive experience in managing multiple vendors.
- Strong Agile delivery experience.
- Proven experience in delivery of major technical and digital projects including:
o Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with Azure (or other similar) hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) based applications and services, accompanied by a understanding of Azure best practices
o Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with service based system integration patterns supported by API management processes
o Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with end to end layered solution architecture including application, technology, information and security architectures
o Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with digital service delivery – providing the public with an secure digital experience for accessing Blue Card Services
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing & maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate and manage multi-discipline activities; whilst working to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal and external) and build positive relationships.
- Good Agile project management skills, able to establish and facilitate a delivery team managing potentially multiple simultaneous deliveries across stakeholders.
- Well-developed people management, mentoring and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a team environment and with ambiguity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93020. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Web Application Delivery
$150000 - $190000 per annum
IT Software Technical Writer
$90000 - $110000 per annum
ICT Technical Solutions Analyst
Melbourne C B D
$90000 per annum
Technical Business Analyst
$110000 - $125000 per annum