This is a rare opportunity to join one of Queensland’s most successful property develop companies. They have a stellar reputation and a strong pipeline of work; this position has come about due to business growth within their construction arm.
Partnered with Davidson, they are now seeking a Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator to join them on 2 exiting new projects in Brisbane.
About the Role
As the Contract Administrator within the construction arm of the company, you will focus on state of the art, high profile residential projects in Brisbane.
Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management and review of Variations and EOT’s
- Preparation of client and subcontractor progress claims
- High level of accuracy across cost control for the projects
- Coordination and letting of subcontract packages
- Coordination and communication with all key stakeholders – clients and subcontractors alike
You must have a great eye for detail, be diligent, switched-on and superbly organised. Experience in a similar role where you have been dealing with contracts on residential projects is essential;
- Minimum two years’ working as a Contract Administrator or similar
- Townhouse and high end residential project experience highly desired
- Proven high level attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to deal with key stakeholders as well as subcontractors
- Bachelor of construction management required
- Progression pathway to development roles within the company
- High profile projects
- Handy Fortitude Valley location
- Passionate, high-performance and friendly team