This is a rare opportunity to join one of Queensland’s most successful property develop companies. They have a stellar reputation and a strong pipeline of work; this position has come about due to business growth within their construction arm.
Partnered with Davidson, they are now seeking a Site Manager to join them on an exciting new high end Townhouse project in Brisbane. This is a permanent opportunity, with longevity to move on to further projects upon completion of this one.
About the Role
As the Site Manager, you will focus on state of the art, high profile residential projects in Brisbane. The first specific project you will deliver is high end townhouses on the North-side of Brisbane.
Take genuine ownership of construction projects, including:
- Deliver successful, high end townhouse projects
- Work with your Contract administrator and Project Manager to achieve a high-quality finishes
- Communicate with key client stakeholders on site
- Manage trades
- Manage time and budget of projects alongside Project Manger
- Manage all site staff to ensure engagement, development and safety
You must have a great eye for detail, be diligent, switched-on and superbly organised.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following qualities:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site Manager on similar projects
- Trade background
- Longevity with past employers
- Strong knowledge in commercial construction methodologies with some time spent in the retail D&C space
- Strong references from both client and subcontractor sides
- Capability to create, deliver and manage Short Term look ahead as well as overall project progress
- Progression pathway to development roles within the company
- High profile projects
- Passionate, high-performance and friendly team