Due to consistent organic growth over recent years, they are now in a position where they require an experienced HR Consultant on a part-time basis to provide operational and strategic HR support to the business across their 3 sites.
This newly created, stand-alone role with report to the Managing Director and be responsible for the overall HR strategy and agenda for the business.
This is a Part-time position for someone who is ready for the next challenge in their HR career.
Main responsibilities will in include:
- Develop, plan and implement various HR initiatives such as salary review, compensation & benefits and performance management programs
- Advise managers on organisational policy issues and recommend needed changes
- Manage process of Recruitment onboarding, inductions, employee changes, and terminations (and all associated administration)
- Maintain HR administration, including HR systems and record
- Provide generalist HR advice to employees and managers
- Keep HR policies up to date with current legislation, train managers on policies where necessary, and communicate and enforce policies throughout the business
- Facilitate and monitor performance review and employee development planning processes
- Manage HR projects, as required by the business
- Interstate travel to Melbourne and Brisbane could may required
- Tertiary degree in Human Resources Management (or similar discipline)
- 3-5 years’ prior experience in a similar HR Consultant/Advisor position
- Strong influencing, negotiation and organisation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Strong understanding of current IR Legislation and ability to interpret Awards/Agreements
- Experience in providing HR advise and guidance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Katsoudas on 02 8093 0636, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92728. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com