An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable / Receivable Officer for an immediate start to join a well-respected Not for Profit Organisation based at Glebe on the edge of Sydney CBD.
Working as part of a broader Accounts Team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service in collecting fees from their valued clients, as well as managing corporate credit card reconciliations and payments.
- Frequent liaison with an allocated ledger of clients to follow up payment of fees
- Billing clients for services in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with maintenance of supplier prices and rates within various systems
- Processing and Receipting of payments
- Setting up new debtors for billing
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing reconcilations and payment of corporate credit card transactions
- Build effective relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Assist with preparation and payment of supplier accounts and claims as required
You will be a well versed Accounts Officer with experience in a multifaceted role with both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience.
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Experience in working with various accounting systems
- Advanced Excel skills including use of Macros
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in dealing with client queries
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer service approach in liaising with clients
- Experience within Not for Profit, Ageing and Disability Sector or community services is desirable but not essential
- Salary Package to $63,000 plus Not for Profit salary packaging
- Fantastic organisation with an amazing culture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Davis on 02 8093 0604, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92750. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com