Our client is currently undertaking growth due to the ongoing success of their commercial and retail property portfolio.
About the Role
As the Bookkeeper/Finance Officer you will be based in the head office and your responsibilities will include accounts payable and accounts receivable and general administration.
In this role you can expect to undertake –
- Invoice coding and payments
- Supplier, debtor and bank reconciliations
- Completion of work and purchase orders
- Assistance with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assistance with budgeting
- Debtor management
- Leasing administration
We are seeking a candidate with 3 years+ accounts experience in the property sector, and with an Intermediate to advanced understanding of MRI.
You must be able to work autonomously and flexible to lend a hand to other areas of the business, time permitting.
You must have a current Australian Driver’s license as this role will at times require some local travel – there is a paid vehicle allowance.
- Morningside location with on-site parking
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience
- 38 hour week – 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Interesting portfolio mix
- Supportive management team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92139. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com