- Sound knowledge in all aspects of business transformation including Change Management, Change Design, implementation and adoption, and strategy and benefits realization
- Design and implement change management strategies to enable the success for projects - including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, planning internal and external communications and training requirements, change risk and issues with appropriate mitigation strategies in place.
- Establishing and tracking program financials and governance,
- Monitoring and reporting on progress,
- Leading complex stakeholder communications and engagement
- Ensuring alignment of program deliverable's with program outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach team members
- Demonstrated experience in assessing business readiness and resolving change resistance.
- 6-8 years of experience in large scale complex programs.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong documentation (attention to detail) skills and an effective communicator
- Strong analysis and analytical skills
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92996. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com