An opportunity now exists to join an exciting company with strong growth prospects based on the Gold Coast. With multiple brands operating under their parent company, this business prides themselves on their progressive business strategy and dynamic culture. They seek an experienced and motivated Accountant to join their tight-knit team focused on clear career progression and providing training to ensure ongoing success.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role will see you responsible for assisting with the financial operations of the organisation. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the budgets, forecast, cash flow and variance analysis across multiple brands
- Preparation of the management reports and reporting packs for senior management
- End of month activities including; reconciliations, journals, Balance sheet, and P&L reviews and consolidations
- Identify and develop process improvements and efficiencies as required.
You will be Degree qualified and ideally be studying towards your CA/CPA. This position will allow you to build upon your existing 2-3 years of commercial or financial experience. You will have the ability to communicate with all levels of the business, along with having strong attention to detail. Experience with large ERP software systems and strong Excel skills will be looked upon favourably.
- Competitive Salary – up to $75,000 package
- Niche product and growing brand
- Strong mentors and high performing team
- Exciting industry related benefits in addition to ongoing study support
- Social and dynamic culture – beach volleyball at lunch!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92976. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com