This ASX listed business has developed itself as a leader in construction services.
About the Role
The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for full-function AR:
- Process inbound payments
- Allocation of payments
- Making decisions on limits to credit releases – advising customers on the process
- Uploading invoices and retrieving remittances
- Liaising with stakeholders on issues with receiving payments
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer who has worked on large accounts and has strong reconciliation skills.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Strong customer management skills – a good relationship builder
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel
- $30 p/hr + super
- Assignment up to 6 months with view to long term
- City location – 3 minutes’ walk to the train
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92965. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com