This International Developer/Builder/Property Manager with a huge national and international presence over the last 60 years is well known and respected throughout Australia and the world. Constructing and Managing Hotels and apartments, they have 20 hotel refurbishments and fit-outs in the pipeline for the next 12 months and are now looking to grow their team of Project Managers to help manage these.
About the Role
Working within their FF and E Team you will be responsible for the successful management of a variety of hotel roll outs around Australia. The projects will either be Standalone FFE Projects or subsets of new Hotel construction Projects. Working in close collaboration with the procurement team throughout the process, from initial design concept to final approval you will help ensure appropriate selection of materials and finishes and ensure that the project runs successfully and smoothly and to the project budget and schedule.
You will be responsible for:
- Preliminary project planning - including budget, cost plans, project scope, procurement and program schedule.
- Project Reporting - Financial, Procurement etc
- Project Management - Procurement, Program, Placement and Installation, Quality, Close Out and Compliance
- Administration - PO, EOT's, Invoices etc.
You will have:
- 3 Years Experience in FFE or Project Management
- Genuine interest in hospitality/mixed use developments
- Experience with Construction Cost Management
- Subcontractor Management Experience
- Computing Skills
- Tertiary engineering qualifications or trade qualifications are desirable
Join a Market Leading Brand with an international Presence. Work alongside a highly talented team and have the chance at an incredible career progression opportunity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92963. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com