- Identifies, integrates, and manages required internal and external resources to provide business solutions for groups most complex business issues.
- Will be a member of the project team and will be expected to interact with the other teams on a regular basis.
- Will report to a manager in the business line.
- Oversees test and project task development and implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Involved in merger, acquisition and separation programs
- Experience in data, technical analysis, developing and delivering business requirements/user stories
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodology.
- Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines with quality results.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92957. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com