My client is a commercial trade business, specialising in the installation, fit-out and maintenance of electrical equipment. Due to business growth and upcoming system and process upgrades, they are requiring the assistance of an experienced Bookkeeper.
This is a four month fixed term contract which has the potential to be a longer term arrangement for the right person.
About the Role
Using MYOB Premier, your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting invoices and coding.
- Processing of payments
- Reimbursement of staff expenses
- Reconciliations - supplier & bank
- Debtor reporting (note that there is no issuing of invoices or chasing debtors in this role)
- Answering account inquiries
- Payroll for 50 employees, fortnightly
- Issuing and management of Fleet Cards
- Management of the Asset Register
As part of a small administrative team, you will be fast and accurate with your work and flexible to help others where your workload permits as this is an office where everyone helps each other.
You must be an experienced Bookkeeper with a down-to-earth personality to suit this blue collar workforce.
- Immediate start
- 4 month fixed term contract – full leave entitlements
- $65 000 to $70 000 per annum plus superannuation
- Acacia Ridge location, parking on-site
- 40 hours per week – flexible start and finish times
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92956. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com